It’s been a while coming, but the blue was already faded when I started. After tinkering with a chassis punch on the flying iris I thought I’d put it to use on a bigger tin. This uke projects its hoot and holler right out front thanks to the six sound holes in the belly. She’s bound to keep the blues away.
- tin: 255 x 100 mm, 10 x 3 7/8 in.
- scale length: 380 mm, 15 in.
- head to tail: 645 mm, 25 1/2 in.
- G .010, C .015, E .011, A .008 steel loop
- maple neck
- paduak fret board
- stainless fork string anchor
- neck tie strap